For the Forest Biodiversity category have been identified the following 5 application themes.
- Dead wood, saproxylic insects, bats.
- Wetlands and related species (ex. amphibians and reptiles).
- Arboreal composition, reintroduction of forest species.
- Conservation techniques of species related to forest environments (birds, mammals, plants, insects).
- Diagnosis of taxonomic biodiversity (IBP method).
With the progress of the project activities from this space it will be possible to directly access all the tools useful for researching, understanding and applying good practices related to this category.